Thursday, April 19, 2012

Juana Fé

Today I will talk about one of my favorite band: Juana Fe. There career started in 2003 in the north zone of Santiago, where the whole band known them. The join of the cuban percussionist David Ortega influenced the rhythmic unique that this band combine with the locals histories that they listening in their neighborhoods. The band have three albums and multiple presentations in important stage like Festival de Viña del Mar, Festival de Olmué, Vive Latino and concerts along the country. 




I like their music because contain critics with the actual economic system and social themes. My favorite song is "La Bala" that talk about Victor Jara's killers that are in liberty and the social protest. Also I like "Chiquitita" and "Tengo Luquita" of the album called "La makinita". 


I saw this band a lot of times in Santiago and their shows are really great.



2 comments:

  1. Hi mauro, Juana Fe is a great band, i liked it.
    Good post,
    I see you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mauro. It's amazing video. I will listen Juana Fe every day.

    ReplyDelete