Thursday, April 26, 2012

Cell phones, cell phones for everybody

This is the most important technological object that I used. I can't go out without this. Even though that I don't have a modern cell phone with internet and touch screen, I think that is important bring it because could help you in so much situations.

Since less than six months that I have my actually cell phone, brand Sony Ericsson. It's grey with black and I used it everyday. Google send me my events of my calendar via SMS and is very useful. My contacts list has so much people of the secundary, university and family, so I take care it always.

In the past when the cell phone doesn't exist, the people don't have problems with follow their pocket diary and go out with a contact list. I think that now everybody is used of the comforts of the technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment