Thursday, May 24, 2012

A photography with memories

If you ask me about one photo that I like it, I really don't know what answers. But I started to think about some moments that I will never forget. This is one of them.
This photo was taken 15th December of 2011 by Reuters, the world's largest international multimedia news agency, in Estadio Nacional. That day Universidad de Chile won the Copa Sudamericana against Liga Universitaria de Quito. In the first final played in Quito, the chilean team won 0-1 in a good actuation. In this match Eduardo Vargas score twice and Gustavo Lorenzetti one time. With a 4-0 this in the global score, 
"the blues" claim Copa Sudamericana crown.


I like it because means the first international tittle of my favorite team, that with fighting spirit and humility, achieve the trophy. In bottom can see the people celebrating and happy, the unconditional supporter that every weekend go to the stadium and make the football a party.  

No comments:

Post a Comment